- This is an informational website of the OC Engineering Club (hereafter "OC RobotX Wiki").
- The content of this site is being provided freely, and no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, individual contributors to these pages, or project administrators, sysops or anyone else connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly.
You are granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extracontractual liability on the part of the OC Engineering Club, or the OC RobotX Wiki or any of its agents, members, organizers or other users.
- Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Your use of any such incorporeal property is at your own risk.
- Please note that the information found here may be in violation of the laws of countries outside the jurisdiction of the United States.
- OC RobotX Wiki does not encourage the violation of any laws, but this information is stored on servers in the United States of America, and is maintained in reference to the protections afforded to content providers and readers in that jurisdiction.
- The laws in your country may not recognize a similarly broad protection of free speech; OC Engineering Club and OC RobotX Wikicannot be responsible for potential violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or reuse any of the information contained herein.
Need More info?
For further information, please contact: JMartinUSN@gmail.com